Monday 23 June 2008

DESIGNER SALE BREAK DOWN!

"Nanette Lepore? I love her! And I need a homecoming dress! Count me in! My God, you're the Sale Queen." - the kind words of www.supercalifashionista.blogspot.com - thankyou dear! It appears as though i have been dubbed 'queen of sales'!!! so when i came across my next great sales i thought it made sense to put them on here for all to know about!!


http://www.asos.com/ are currently in summer sale season with lovely pieces such as these snake skin contrast colour shoes which personally i would team with -
This mixed print dress also from the same website on sale and these gorgeous sunnies from the same site (also on sale!).




























http://www.net-a-porter.com/images/products/


one of my favourites for online window shopping!

with sale items such as this gorgeous gray Alberta Ferretti gown and elegant patent black Jimmy Choo sandals.


























also slightly less expensive! - http://www.debenhams.com/ have a huge summer sale including pieces such as:



<--- I LOOVEE these! Actually from faith but sold in debenhams court shoe boots - they are what perfection looks like i think!






This leopard print purse also at debenhams is a steal at a new sale price - it would look oh so chic with a simple black dress and the brand new chanel two-tone tights!




20 comments:

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I have to check out those sales :) ... by the way, you've be tagged in my music post :)

Reena Rai said...

Wow, even my boyfriend loved the ASOS shoes. And those Jimmy Choos...I've been stalking them for months now

Fashionably collaborative thought box said...

it seems as though the male species have a liking for shoe boots, i have had several comments from my non-gay male friends on my shoe boots which i always found strange because they never really were the type to notice or make comments about shoes!! hmmm...

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Many thanks for adding me! I linked you as well. I want that dress with mixed print. Acielle xx

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

wouah

great great selection

congratulation for your taste

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

heartu,kisses said...

mammi likey!

Julia said...

I wish we had an ASOS store in NY. I really thought it was a great idea when I was living in London. The ASOS is super cute.

Supercalifashionista said...

Rightfully so you are Queen of Sales! Great post dear!

L.I.N said...

that gray gown left me speechless.

Monica said...

The Jimmy Choos? Timeless! Ahh if only...

Couture Carrie said...

Yum! Love your choices here, especially the silver gown :)

Neve said...

so wonderful items!

lilliebe said...

Wow those Choos are so dreamy.

ryder said...

great shoes

Anonymous said...

Well said.

fashionable said...

fashionable
fashionable shop
online shop
fashionable products
products
product
clothing
shoes
rayban
pumps
sandals
sunglass
christian louboutin
fashionable
Anna Sui
Chanel
Coach
Gucci
LV
mongram
tous
Balenciaga
AF
Abercrombie & Fitch
Man's Beach Shorts
Man's Jean
Man's Overalls
Man's T-shirts
Women's Sun-top
Women's T-shirts
jimmy choo
Manono Blahnik
Vanies
Ray ban
fashionable
fashionable shop
online shop
fashionable products
products
product
clothing
shoes
rayban
pumps
sandals
sunglass
christian louboutin pumps
fashionable
Anna Sui
Chanel
Coach
Gucci
LV
mongram

Gant said...

Those heels in the first pic look gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

ghd hair straightener qgkrhpds ghd australia xyqelrsk ghd hair straighteners zqtoasoc

Anonymous said...

coach outlet xdhofijp coach usa kcjqlzjo coach factory outlet dpiusfkx coach factory onshfsad

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an exceptionally goοd post. Taking a fеω minutes and aсtual effort to create a superb article… but what сan Ӏ saу… I pгoсrastіnate a lot
and nevеr seem to get anything dοne.

Ϻy web page ... universal life insurance