Friday 13 June 2008

Vrai ou faux? : Gorgeous arty fashion online...


So, recently I came across http://www.yoox.com/. I think i read about it in a magazine or something? Anyway I went on their website and signed up to their emails (i'm a true online-shop-email-junkie!). In all honesty they never really caught my eye that much and I never really went on the website ever since...until they emailed me today. A neon style ecstatic array of rainbows bursted from the mail and really caught my attention so i took a little trip to the land of yoox.com.

"Chicks on speed" is their latest exclusive collection of which appeared gorgeous and extremely art meets poise - I was intrigued. Looking through the collection online at http://www.yoox.com/ I had been thrown - personally I wasn't kean on the (only tee's) collection which consisted of bright applique's and odd quirky cuts, not my style.


Opinions? Could the initial email have been a potential lie? Or am I just being overly fussy and critical? - Happy Friday to all!

xxxx

6 comments:

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

Hey again. When you left your comment about style icons did you just see a title? I think it was because i posted when i had only written the title, haha but now i have posted the whole article so take a look if you havent already.
http://fashionistawithambition.blogspot.com/
x

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

Oh and i think i will check out yoox.com. Then i can decide if i like the style, i do like bright tees and all that, i just don't tend to wear them.
fashionistawithambition.blogspot.com
xx

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

Thanks for comment, and my prom is soon and i do not have a prom dress yet, i am having much difficulty finding one, mainly because i'm very piccy.Anyway i am beginning to have nightmares about never finding one haha. Do you know any shops that you recommend? I might have to take a trip down london to find one!
x
http://fashionistawithambition.blogspot.com/

simimoon said...

i agree! i dont know, mayyybe im not smart enough to understand thier ingenuity but thier ads/marketing never matches the product. and its really hard to simply find stuff on that website. tooo overrated if you asked me!


btw i love your blog!

DaisyChain said...

I really wasn't impressed when I got that email then checked the collection either!

Thanks for dropping by my blog btw <3

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

hey again, and to me £350 is still alot of money. My parents definetly won't be spending that much on mine. I suppose for a vintage find it's kinda good though. You should definetly post a picture of it so i can see it. Thank's for the good luck, i think i might try looking for one again on sunday. I'm off to a wedding tomorrow, i'm wearing this dress/long top over skinny jeans with these heels with a bow on I'm still not sure if i like it or not, but i suppose i have no choice but to wear it, it's to late now haha. By the way, it's great to have someone to talk to who is obsessed by fashion and magazines as much as me!
cya
x